2 Cheap Cars Ltd is the largest independent Car Dealership in NZ serving consumers and businesses throughout the country. With over 15 locations nationwide including Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin, we are committed to supply quality cars to our clients at the lowest prices in the Southern Hemisphere.
We are proud to be a reputable leading company with a supportive team environment. But without great team members, we wouldn't be as successful as we are today!
See below for a list of current opportunites at 2 Cheap Cars. If you'd like to apply upload your CV.
Wellington Branch Manager
Due to rapid growth within our company, we are seeking to appoint a high performing Branch Manager to join our team in Wellington.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
* Must have retail experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Be motivated, reliable and hard working
* Well organised
* Have passion for sales and people
* Be able to generate sales leads and network
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Have good knowledge of the automotive industry
* Must have NZ Residency & Clean Driver Licence and be able to work weekends
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable name in the automotive industry. We provide ongoing training and support as well as an attractive remuneration package.
Sales Person / Finance and Insurance Consultant
We are looking for Full Time Salespeople and Finance and Insurance Consultant.
To be successful for this position, you will require the following attributes:
* A proven track record in sales
* Strong sales & negotiation skills with the ability to close
* Highly organised & computer literate
* Self-motivated to achieve and move forward in professional/personal life.
* Team/family orientated, with a strong drive to succeed
* NZ residency
* Full drivers licence
In return, we offer:
* A competitive Salary
* Ongoing Training and Support
* Career Development
Driver / Yard Hand
We are seeking reliable candidates to join our busy quality control department.This position is based in East Tamaki , Auckland and the great English Environment!
* Experience in a similar role NOT necessary but Advantageous.
The necessary skills / attributes are:
1. Full Clean Driver's License
2. Good command of English ( Fluency is not necessary but advantageous)
3. Great communication skills
4. Basic Computer Literacy ( Excel , Word Format, Power point etc)
5. Commitment and Willingness to learn.
6. Being able to work unsupervised.
7. Eye for detail and Clean presentation
8. Legal Visa status to work in NZ.
1. Checking the visual quality to ensure that the product is defect free via Check sheet to the company quality standard.
2. Communicating with suppliers to rectify the defects .
3. Moving cars from the storage yard to the workshop.
4. Reporting to the managers
5. Vehicle Dispatch
In return we offer:
1. Competitive Salary package
2. Visa Support for the right candidate
We're currently looking for a fully qualified Automotive Technician to join our team servicing Fresh Japanese Imports.
To be successful in this position, your skills and attributes will include:
* Relevant Automotive Qualifications
* WOF/AVI Certification would be an advantage (not essential)
* A current NZ Driver's Licence
* A Reliable and honest work ethic
* The ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
* High standard of mechanic workmanship and attention to detail
As part of our dedicated team, you'll experience the following rewards:
* Excellent remuneration package
We're committed to providing excellent service to our customers. By joining us you can be secure in the knowledge you're becoming part of a dedicated and motivated team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.